3DMark Vantage (Entry) Hall of Fame
Improved score validation from December 10, 2021
New 3DMark scores submitted after December 10, 2021 must use 3DMark v2.21.7324 or later to qualify for the Hall of Fame. 3DMark scores from older versions submitted after this date will no longer be included in benchmark search results.
Hall of Fame is experiencing some turbulence
Please return to your seat, fasten your seat belt and try again
|1||Human Slinky||231313||AMD Radeon R9 290X (3x CrossFireX)||Intel Core i9-13900KS Processor|
|2||Human Slinky||231313||AMD Radeon R9 290X (3x CrossFireX)||Intel Core i9-13900KS Processor|
|3||Frankythecat||141798||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (3x SLI)||Intel Core i9-7900X Processor|
|4||techjesse||126712||AMD Radeon R9 280X (3x CrossFireX)||Intel Core i7-5960X Processor|
|5||dannyskillz||87192||AMD Radeon RX 580 (3x CrossFireX)||Intel Core i7-6700K Processor|
|6||bcavnaugh||78900||NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan (3x SLI)||Intel Core i7-4960X Processor|
|7||jpjpjpjp||72542||NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra (3x SLI)||Intel Xeon Processor E5-1680 v2|
|8||ProtoX01||70670||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (3x SLI)||Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition Processor|
|9||dkalishevich||33941||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (3x SLI)||AMD FX-4350|
World class performance
Our Hall of Fame is a showcase for the best benchmark results of all time. Here you will find the top 100 scores for 3DMark, VRMark, 3DMark 11, 3DMark Vantage and 3DMark 06 submitted by the world's most talented overclockers. Competition is fierce so check back often to see who is holding the top spot.
- UL Solutions validates all results to ensure the scores accurately reflect the system's true performance.
- If a score looks suspect, please report it on our support page.
- These charts are provided for entertainment. They do not represent UL Solutions' view of performance ranking.
How to submit your score
- Make sure you use the latest version of the benchmark and SystemInfo component.
- Use the approved WHQL drivers.
- Use publicly available hardware. Engineering samples and unreleased components are not allowed.
- Lucid Virtu MVP HyperFormance must be disabled (all benchmarks), AMD Tessellation Controls must be unmodified (3DMark and 3DMark 11), and NVIDIA PhysX must run on the CPU (3DMark Vantage).
- Run the benchmark with the default settings, or use one of the presets.
- Submit your score to 3dmark.com. If it is good enough, it will appear in the Hall of Fame automatically.
December 10, 2021
We've improved our score validation checks. You must now use 3DMark v2.21.7324 or later to be eligible for the Hall of Fame. 3DMark scores from older versions submitted after December 10, 2021 will no longer appear in benchmark search results.
February 14, 2018
We've improved our score validation checks. You must now use 3DMark v2.4.4264 or later to be eligible for the Hall of Fame.
February 5, 2018
We've improved our score validation checks. New 3DMark scores submitted after February 5, 2018 must use >3DMark v2.4.4254 or later and SystemInfo 5.4 or later. SystemInfo hardware monitoring must also be turned on for the benchmark run. You can find this setting on the 3DMark options screen.
May 10, 2017
We've improved the accuracy of the time measurement validation. Results that fail to pass the new validation have been removed from the Hall of Fame.
November 23, 2015
Time measurement validation is now less forgiving. Results that failed to pass the new, stricter validation have been removed from the Hall of Fame.
November 9, 2015
The Hall of Fame now only displays historical scores submitted using SystemInfo 4.34 or later. New scores must use SystemInfo 4.40 or later. New scores for 3DMarkFire Strike, Sky Diver, Cloud Gate, and Ice Storm must use 3DMark v1.5.915 or later. These changes ensure that the Hall of Fame only includes scores that have passed all of our latest validation checks.